The additional time that Americans are spending in their homes can lead to excess strain on different rooms of the home. Check out these tips and get to know the areas to keep a close eye on and learn how to relieve strain to avoid overuse!!
- Clean your dishwasher to frequently to increase the longevity of the appliance.
- Make sure your smoke detector works and batteries are fresh during a time when you are cooking at home more often.
- Check under the sink manually for leaks or add a smart sensor to monitor them in real time alerts sent directly to your smart phone.
- Consider replacing your lighy bulbs with LED’s to use one-fifth of the amount of energy as you were using before!
- Review each hose in your washer and dryer for its condition by looking at the rubber exterior for cracking or brittle bits.
- Fix any water drains thay may have flooded during last year’s hurricane season to divert water away from your home.
If you are ready or considering selling, contact me TODAY as inventory is historically LOW!
941-544-7690 or email@example.com